Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cousin Easter Pictures

I thought this set of pictures needed some dialogue! We are finding that taking pictures of four little ones can be a bit of an adventure...and is always a good laugh at the viewing of said pictures!

Ok.

Rule #1: Don't give children suckers when trying to do a photo op. Particularly if they are already well-behaved and not causing a ruckus.

Rule #2: DEFINITELY don't give just one child a sucker!

First child happy with sucker. Second child spots the sucker. 
Third & fourth oblivious to the sucker.

Second child asks for sucker.
Third child spots the sucker.
Fourth child a bit neglected.

Rule #3: Taking the sucker away is not necessarily the solution to the breaking of Rule #1 and Rule #2. I don't have the solution. I'm just saying, taking it away only increases the problem.


And so it goes...

I think this one is my favorite

Rule #...whatever number we're on...It's always fun to dress the kiddos alike, not required (unless you're a Stewart), but always fun!

1 comment:

Abby said...

HILARIOUS! Love it. Trying to get a "good" pic of several kiddos at once is almost impossible, but it's always a good laugh! :)