Hooray! I've been thinking a lot about you guys on my trip here, and I'm so happy to see him in your arms!
i am in LOVE!!!!!!! can't wait to snuggle him up!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! So excited! He's so handsome!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :)
yay!!! sooo excited for you guys!! praying and praying for a smooth transition :)
so i keep refreshing the page to see more pics. *ahem* not like you are busy with a newborn or anything, but help a sista out! :) (love the one on the side of your blog. scrumptious!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray! I've been thinking a lot about you guys on my trip here, and I'm so happy to see him in your arms!
i am in LOVE!!!!!!! can't wait to snuggle him up!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! So excited! He's so handsome!
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
:)
yay!!! sooo excited for you guys!! praying and praying for a smooth transition :)
so i keep refreshing the page to see more pics. *ahem* not like you are busy with a newborn or anything, but help a sista out! :) (love the one on the side of your blog. scrumptious!)
Post a Comment