Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 months

Our last couple weeks have been very full, so I'll be doing some more catch up over the next couple weeks with my posts.
For now, though...Our precious Ellani is 2 months old. I can hardly believe it!
The other day some friends threw a party/baby shower for Ella and I and we had a blast. I had a blast because many special people in my life came together to celebrate my daughter (and because there was some AMAZING food!). Ella had a blast because she got to be held for hours and LOVED every minute of it!

Some pictures for our time:

Some of the yummy food!

Decorations

Yummy Decorations

Ella and Honi

Some very cute gifts were given to and made for Ella

A picture taken of Ella

 A handmade bunny blanket for Ella

My baby girl and I!!

1 comment:

Lydia Stewart said...

Yup...it's confirmed...she completely photogenic so she must be part of our family :)