Because we are staying home, Peter and I bought a tree, for the first time in our five years of marriage. A REAL tree! One that you get to water every 30 minutes, and everything :)
We've also decided to decorate for the first time, which has given me the opportunity to pull out the ol' sewing machine and turn on the right side of my brain!! What fun, what fun it is!!
A few of the projects I've been working on:
Our Christmas tree...this is about as much decorating as we could commit to this year! Maybe next year we'll try out some ornaments or even ribbon....oooooooh, imagine the possibilities :)
A paper star for the tree topper:
Our fireplace:
Felted wreath...seriously took me 7 hours to make! But I am LOVING it!
Homemade stockings (may have actually cost me more than just buying some...but it was fun!)





No comments:
Post a Comment