Thursday, April 22, 2010

Toronto

On Tuesday, Peter and I got to go to Toronto and spend the day together. Oma watched our little man! Peter actually had a meeting lasting a couple hours while I enjoyed walking around and visiting different shops. After his meeting we walked around the University of Toronto and China Town, payed full price at a hot dog street vendor, and experienced some of Toronto's finest :)

China Town

We found ourselves amongst some 4/20 "rallyers"...I'll just say we didn't stick around too long because it stunk!!

Toronto street vendor hot dogs...yum!

Peter really likes the toppings.

When we got home we were greeted with this smiley face, along with some hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Lydia Stewart said...

So I've decided that once I graduate, I'll come with you on your trips to Canada, Europe, etc. and hang out with you while Peter is in meetings. Yup...that's the plan.