For the past few weeks we have been giving Allister his birthday presents one at a time, usually one a week, to play with. I'm finding this draws out the excitement and interest in each toy.
Last week we pulled out the tool box that he received from his cousins Lillian and Wren and Uncle Paul and Auntie Krissy. He's loved them!
I spent last week building a few shelves for my post-baby nesting phase of cleaning out our garage. It was the perfect opportunity for Allister to pull out his own tool box and help his Mama build some shelves.
As we were deep into building our third shelf of the day, he pauses from banging his hammer on one particular shelf and states "I am blessed".
It seriously caught me a bit off guard and I sat there for a minute just thinking of the statement my 2-year-old had just made.
He then turned around, looked at me and said, "Momma is blessed, too"
Yes, I am, son!! Yes I am!
Just a couple of my blessings of late:
No comments:
Post a Comment