Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Favorites

Since May is one of my favorite months, and just so happens to be the birth month of myself and my hubby (yes, we share the same birthday), I decided that it would be fun to post some of my favorites throughout the month.

I'll start with...

One of my favorite people is my hubby.

We've been married coming up on 5 years now and I love him. He is such a patient man, kind and giving. My favorite thing about him...he LOVES reading the word of God. He also is a good sport when it comes to all my questioning and he's often willing to stay up late to listen to my ramblings on life. I love that we share our birthday, our anniversary, and all other celebratory days. He's great fun to travel with and just pretty much my bestest friend.

1 comment:

Our Blessed Nest said...

Aww, how cool is that! What is the actual day? Looks like you had fun in Canada. Can't wait to see you guys again! We missed you:)