...and his toy box:
Ooooo...a piece of lint (he obviously doesn't REALLY need a toy box...and I need to vaccuum):
And then the real fun begins...first one toy...
then two...
next comes reaching in and emptying out...
Now that they're all out, which one shall I choose...hmmmm...decisions, decisions...
Taste Test:
Final Choice (notice him reaching OVER the basketball and football)
Isn't it funny how sometimes we think that our children's current selection of toys (even at 9 months old) reflects the choices they will make as adults. Am I the only one? For example, if they choose to play with stuffed animals, then he/she will for sure become a veterinarian or possibly even a member of PETA. And OF COURSE if they grow up liking books then they will be very smart. Imagine my dismay/fear when I notice, over and again, Allister choosing the soccer ball! Agh!! If you at all know me, I am an avid basketball fan. Though I enjoy watching, I LOVE playing all the more. And Peter, being Canadian, enjoys hockey. We both enjoy football, so even that is an acceptable choice, but nope, it seems Allister has chosen his own route in the athletic world and is drawn toward the soccer ball. And we know that if he continually chooses the soccer ball (as he has been) he OF COURSE will become a soccer player! Agh!! Although, it could be that it just tastes better??
Poor, Lonely Basketball:
Time for a stretch (by the way, this is the first time I've ever seen him sitting in the splits. Ha!):
Gooooooooal....
And, then, after all the fun ends, we do a bit of clean up ("clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere")...
...and back to lint hunting.
I hope you've enjoyed Play Time with Allister at the Blaser household!! Come back again tomorrow for some more soccer, I mean, fun!! Maybe we'll sugar coat the basketball from here on out :)


















1 comment:
Howdy Trail Blasers,
I wouldn't worry about the soccer ball. Babies recognize black and white before they see the rainbow. Personally, I'm rooting for BASEBALL. It's black and white too. Just runs in the genes. Ha! Love to all, Aunt Myra
Post a Comment