Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hiking

Peter has been itching to carry our boy in the Kelty Kids backpack (that we got for about $14). So a couple weeks ago we packed up the car and headed to the foothills.

Allister LOVED the backpack and constantly kicked his feet as Peter headed up the mountain. He had a smile on his face the entire time.

We weren't out for long, but once the sun went down it started getting pretty cold and I totally forgot to bring Allister a sweatshirt...or socks...(ahem) of course I remembered to bring a sweatshirt for me. So we made do. Does he look cold? :)

All in all I think we had a pretty good time. It is so much fun to see our boy enjoy the outdoors!!

2 comments:

Kri~C said...

I love how you have incorporated Allister into the 'kate & pete' photo!

Abby said...

I've done that more than once...we all pile into the car and I realize I'm bundled in a coat, gloves, and scarf while the kiddos are wearing thin little jackets and sandals. They don't seem to mind the cold anyway. :)