Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm just gonna say it...

...I LOVE moccasins. I remember when the family would go on a trip when I was younger and we'd stop at those extra large gas stations that included an entire store of "goodies", I would always find myself drooling over the selection of moccasins. Once I was actually given a pair and man, oh man, I LOVED them. I wore them for everything! I'm thinking the "must wear shoes" policy in school must have been created because "Katy is wearing her moccasin slippers again". I digress.
I still find myself going to the "moccasin department" anytime we are in a store that has such a wonderful section. So you can imagine my delight when my parents bought these...



...for this little man



I mean, just look at the joy that moccasins can bring!

1 comment:

Makaela said...

Katie! I was totally the same way. You could sum up my liking of these shoes in one word: Fascinated! I still look for them even though I'm in VA. (really, VA is gonna have moccasins? not quite.) So I was thrilled when my parents brought a pair out from NM for Christmas. Nothing beats...Authentic.