Monday, July 6, 2009

He is 4 months old today...



...I've always heard "time flies", but noone prepared me for this. I keep telling Allister that when I get him in the morning, he "better not be a teenager". (And sometimes I'm actually a little scared that might happen.) I LOVE this baby...love, love, love him! And while I'll enjoy the stages, I'll forever miss my baby Allister. ...but for now, for this brief moment, he continues to be my baby.

Some of my favorite things so far...
~ walking in to get him in the morning and getting a squeal of delight
~ the way he watches Peter
~ talking together
~ his giggle
~ when he gets so excited that the joy comes out through his arms and legs
~ letting me know he is tired by talking louder
~ his smile (this boy has got a smile!)
Just some pictures from the past month.

4 comments:

Kri~C said...

oh my goodness! I could just squeal over the photo where he is sucking his thumb. Beyond cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just ridiculous how quickly they grow up? Allister gets cuter with every picture I see. I'm so glad you're blogging so I can keep up with your fam a little easier!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blasers! I ran into your blog via Ruth and I'm AMAZED at how big Allister is! It brings me joy to read all of your favorite things as they certainly are timeless treasures of our children. I'm glad to see things are well!

amy g said...

you are NOT kidding how fast time FLIES with kiddos! just wait, it goes even faster the second year! (ahem, especially if you're pregnant with a sibling). glad i found your blog and can keep up with ya!