Monday, June 22, 2009

Dog Agility

So...my sister received the dog-loving gene; I did not. Which works out really well because she has three dogs and we have none. She has gotten involved in training her dogs in agility and Peter and I were able to go watch her last competition.

Titus, her male Australian Shepherd, was entered into two different competitions...and won first in both!! Yeah, Titus!! I just had to post the pictures that I took of their second competition because I thought they were just that cool.

I must say I am just SO impressed with my sister for getting involved in something that she absolutely LOVES and something in which we, as children, were never involved. I am discovering that it can be a bit difficult to step outside of our comfort zones and begin something new. This area of life is just so different from the swim teams and basketballs with which we grew up and, yet, if I can say, she has found her niche (just one of many).

Congrats sis, love that you love what you do!






No comments: