
Allister is two months old now...and I am reminded of that more today than ever before as he is on his way to the doctor's office for his 2-month shots. Boo!! Thankfully, Peter has banned me from going to the shot appointments because I get too nervous :) But, I sit here awaiting his return so that I can cuddle with him and comfort him!
Allister has proven to be a fairly easy infant and has been very patient with a mother and father who are learning how to take care of such a small soul. We've recently had guests from out of town and he was very accomodating as we loaded and unloaded him from the car seat, tooling around town, showing our guests the sites.
He's also been a great sleeper...GREAT sleeper. He's regularly sleeping 9 hours and had been sleeping 8 or more beginning at 5 weeks old. Every night when we put him to bed, he goes to sleep without a fuss, which has really given Peter and I some time to relax and enjoy each other.
I could keep bragging on my boy...I love that kiddo SO MUCH!! But...here's to Allister, my trooper...
No comments:
Post a Comment